Robert E. Schreiber Jr.
Wisconsin Employment Defense Lawyer
Robert E. Schreiber Jr. is a member of the Board of Directors and is vice president and a shareholder with the law firm of Lindner & Marsack, S.C. His practice focuses on all aspects of employment litigation, employment discrimination law and wrongful termination issues.
Mr. Schreiber works daily with issues and claims of wrongful termination; race, sex, age and disability discrimination; and sexual harassment. He has successfully defended employers in hundreds of discrimination cases before state and federal courts and agencies.
A significant part of his practice is devoted to assisting clients in avoiding and minimizing the legal risks associated with their policies and employment decisions. He has been a frequent speaker at equal employment opportunity seminars presented by the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Mr. Schreiber has an impressive collection of reported cases that the judiciary has noted clarify or define labor law.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Labor and employment law
- Employment discrimination
- Wrongful termination
- Employment contracts