Alan M. Levy
Wisconsin Labor Lawyer
Alan M. Levy joined Lindner & Marsack, S.C. in 1991, with over 26 years of experience as a private practice attorney. He has also served as the senior legal counsel and director of Plan Development and Compliance for the Central States, Southeast and Southwest Areas Health & Welfare and Pension Funds.
Mr. Levy has been involved in all aspects of labor and employment law representing public and private employers and employee benefit programs. He has appeared before all levels of the federal and state courts, the National Labor Relations Board, the Wisconsin Employment Relations Commission and various equal employment agencies.
Every edition of Who’s Who in American Law since 1982 has named Mr. Levy in its rank of highly skilled attorneys. Mr. Levy has also been the principal counsel in more than 100 published opinions of the state and federal courts, and numerous arbitration and administrative agency decisions.
The judiciary holds Mr. Levy’s work to be a vital part of defining and clarifying case law. Clients can therefore review a selection of Mr. Levy’s reported cases.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Labor law
- Public sector labor relations
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 1965
- University of Chicago, B.A., 1963
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of the 7th Circuit
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Illinois State Bar Association